Helene has books that she is supposed to read aloud to us as homework. She was reading to John yesterday evening, and I looked over to see that she was on his back, reading over his shoulder. So cute.
I'm doing a major rearranging of rooms right now. Campbell is moving into what was the upstairs guest room (don't worry guests, we still have a room for you downstairs) and his old room is being turned into the "study/office" for the kids. Soon they will be able to do their homework upstairs without their mother doing annoying things like taking pictures of their cuteness.
Glad you liked the idea of moving C to the guest room. We did not talk about making them a study room. That is a great idea and something they will need more of in the years to come. That is great that you have space downstairs. I need to come for another visit.
ReplyDelete