It was a perfect morning for being out. Partly cloudy and 75 degrees. Nice. Nobody caught any fish, but it was just nice being out by the water, and the kids enjoyed taking turns riding with Daddy in the kayak.



Campbell was fishing from the pier and his croc fell in the water. John and Helene steered under the pier and through the pillars to rescue the shoe. You can see Helene holding up the rescued croc in the picture below.Campbell is down at the end on the right. (FYI, one can usually click on an individual picture in my blog to see a bigger version.)


Travis and I had such a wonderful time fishing. The kids were so much fun and as always well-behaved. Hope Annie is feeling better after her little incident.
ReplyDeleteI didn't mention in the blog that Annie thought the bait looked tasty and decided to take a bite. Unfortunately, she took a bite with a hook and line attached. I'm pretty sure she swallowed the hook; we haven't been able to find it. She's been acting normal, but didn't eat much dinner last night and threw up a little this morning. I haven't seen any blood, but I'm still a little worried.
ReplyDelete