Another lazy day on the beach. Today I brought my camera along to photograph some of the dead wildlife that had washed up on shore. We saw one ray and almost 100 jellyfish (sea jellies, I mean). I also saw one Portuguese man-o-war last night, but I didn't get a shot of that. We were amazed how many jellies had washed up this one particular day. It wasn't like that the rest of the week.




Campbell, John and Helene headed out to "wave jump" and body surf:
my dad:
my brother and Scooter:
Campbell, John, Scooter, Helene:
John and Campbell:
Courtney, my mom, and Bell (in the tent):
Helene as Medusa:
my dad and my son:
my husband and my daughter:
Helene and her uncle:
my sandy toes, Helene, and Chad:
Ashley,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your great pics of your beach experience. Such fun with the whole fam. So glad you could enjoy some Texas sun!
What a great trip. The kids look great and so big! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete