We have had incredibly warm weather this week - in the 60s and 70s during the day. Beautiful! On Sunday, Campbell set up a Frisbee golf course for us (which fulfilled a requirement for Cub Scouts and provided a fun activity for the family).


Helene and I enjoyed wearing our bikinis and soaking up a little Vitamin D.

The boys went shirtless, just because they can. Guys have it so easy! ;)


I pulled some dead stuff out of the vegetable garden and added it to the compost. So nice that the ground's not frozen or covered in snow!

Just for comparison's sake, here's what John's run in the foothills looked like last week:

And snow is in the forecast for tomorrow . . . so I had to write this before then. I might want to look back at it to remind myself that I wasn't just dreaming.
I guess we are a day or two behind you on the weather. This week has been awesome. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 70's and we are going to the arboretum. Then it is supposed to get cold this weekend again. The up and down is killing everyone and we all stay sick.
ReplyDelete