Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cookie is a Rock Star

John's mom, whom the kids call Cookie, was in town for a visit last weekend. We got her to sing on Rock Band. Helene is cheering her on.







One of Helene's favorite new games is to sit on the boulders in the flower garden and imagine wonderful, fantastic things. Both "players" sit and think for a few minutes and get a good vision in their heads, then they share their ideas with each other.

I've had this entry saved as a draft for days because I haven't been in the mood to write anything interesting. I'm still not (maybe it's just too hot to think - can't believe I'm in Colorado and saying that), but I'm going to post it anyway because the pictures are cute.

2 comments:

  1. "sit on the boulders in the flower garden and imagine wonderful, fantastic things..."

    thanks for making me laugh. that is adorable!

    chrys

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! Finally got you to admit that sometimes it DOES get HOT here, even by Texas standards! :D

    ReplyDelete