Friday, May 9, 2008

Girls' Weekend, Part 3

On Sunday, Courtney headed back home after breakfast to get some work done. My mom and I picked up the kids and took them to a playground that also has a skate park.






Campbell rode his scooter for a long time. There were some other boys close to his age there, as opposed to all the 20-something skater dudes that are often there, so that was nice. Helene rode her scooter for a while, then just ran around the bowls and half-pipes. I've tried that myself, and it's actually a lot of fun!



Helene showed Grammer a geocache that is stashed at the park. We have never tried geocaching, but if we ever get a GPS, I think it would be a fun family activity. I know Campbell and John would enjoy it.

My mom left Monday. It was a wonderful weekend, and we've decided to try to make it an annual event.

No comments:

Post a Comment