I've decided to give blogging a try. I have so many snapshots of our daily life that don't seem worth emailing to everyone I know, but they are worth sharing. Especially now that we live in another state from most of our extended family, this seems a good way to share with all of you. . . to give you glimpses of what goes on here in our daily lives.
The URL is our first initials in age order (John, Ashley, Campbell, Helene) followed by the word "snapshots" to capture my love of photography as well as a sense of what I hope this blog will be for you - little snapshots of our life here in colorful Colorado!
My main means of sharing my daily life and cute stories about the kids is through my daily phone conversations with my mother. When I tell her something funny or clever the kids have said, she always says, "You should write that down." I never do. I'm not a journaler by nature. But, hopefully, I will do some of that in this medium.
Okay, those are my hopes and goals. On to the snapshots...
Welcome to blogging. Just me careful. It is addictive. You will love it.
ReplyDeleteam I official?
ReplyDelete