At the end of September, I tested for my next belt in Tae Kwon Do. I had been a blue belt for 6 months, so I was anxious to move on. These are all of the intermediate (green, high green, blue) adults at testing:

Here we are doing our current form, Yul Guk:



Here are some step-defense and self-defense demonstrations:
(i know zero about this stuff but...) i think it's really cool that you're doing this, ashley!
ReplyDeletechrys
Wow! I hope I stay on your good side. Very cool that you have picked something like TKD that has levels and goals. My workout were always just getting on the elliptical with the goal of making it 30 minutes.
ReplyDeleteThe levels and goals really help. I have never enjoyed any kind of exercise as much as this, and I'm sure that's one of the main reasons.
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOOOO! Getting closer! Thanks for your help with this last curriculum...no way I could have learned it as well as I did without your help. And I finally caught up to you. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Congratulations to both you and Chris!
ReplyDelete