Saturday, May 31, 2008

Biking and Dancing

John got a road bike today - an early Father's Day present, but something he really needed to pick out for himself. He's going to try biking to work occasionally. He and the kids had a nice little ride around the block this afternoon.




This was a precious father/daughter moment last night. Helene said, "Daddy, will you dance with me while I'm wearing my beautiful dress?" Then she told John she wanted to do the "jumpy dance," where he lifts her really high and helps her bounce around in circles. When they started dancing, John said, "We need music. What should I sing?" and Helene replied, "The Aggie song - Hullabaloo Kaneck Kaneck." I know it warmed John's heart to have his daughter request a dance with him to the Aggie War Hymn. What more could a father want?!



No comments:

Post a Comment