Just a quick post to show before and after shots of Annie. John usually shaves her at the first of every summer. She seems happier with a shorter coat in the summer, and it's easier to get ticks off of her (she usually picks up a few when we go hiking). John decided he didn't want to mess with it this year (it takes hours and scares Annie), so we took her to Petsmart and had them do it. Much easier and nicer looking, too. Unfortunately, she pulled the pink bows off of her ears before I could get them in a picture. THAT was funny looking - cute little pink bows are not at all Annie's personality. But when the groomer asked if she could put them on, I had to say yes because I knew John would get a kick out of it.


It's hard to get a picture of Annie looking at the camera. The camera scares her almost as much as the clippers. Poor neurotic dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment