Friday, November 28, 2008

Helene

Here's a little of what Helene's been up to lately. As always, her imagination and creativity astound me. In the picture below, you see Mr. Pillow on the left (wearing a purple tutu and a crown). Ms. Vacuum is in the background (better picture below). They got married here on the landing, then had a baby mouse together (the greenish creature wearing the flowers on her head). I'm not sure why Tobie is in the scene. Helene laughed at the preposterous idea (which I put forth) that perhaps Ms. Vacuum and Mr. Pillow had a cat baby as their second child.

Here is Ms. Vacuum. It was her creation which started the whole saga. Her body is a toy vacuum; her head is part of a gumball machine, decorated with stickers. Her hair is the handle of the vacuum, with ponytail holders and ribbons on it.

Helene attended a birthday party recently at Lollilocks. The girls wore pj's and flip-flops, and got their hair and nails done. I think my first spa manicure was before prom!







No comments:

Post a Comment